Stacey E. Burke, P.C.
1800 Bering Dr., Suite 1010
Houston, TX 77057
Office: (713) 714-8446
As a dedicated member of the Stacey E. Burke, P.C. team, Emma brings to the business a passion and zeal for digital marketing strategies. With excellent time management and multitasking skills, Emma delivers all client projects on time and with exceptional results.
Emma attended the University of Texas at Austin, graduating Cum Laude in 2015 with a Bachelor of Science in Radio, Television, and Film. During college, Emma completed an undergraduate writing thesis and began her marketing career as a copywriter for an Austin based marketing agency, Audience Generation LLC.
After graduating college, Emma joined GGR International as a marketing project manager for several B2B companies in various industries. Emma handled day-to-day marketing operations, including social media marketing and community management, event planning, public relations, and reporting, among others.
In February 2016, Emma joined Stacey E. Burke, P.C. as a digital content marketing manager. In her current role, Emma writes website content, articles, and blogs for law firm clients and is regularly recognized by Texas Bar Today for her extraordinarily popular content. Emma is also an experienced search engine marketer (SEM) and data driven strategist.
Emma is an avid learner. In her spare time, Emma enjoys reading, watching documentaries, and taking online courses. When she is not at work, Emma can usually be found at the dog park with her rescue dog, Booray.
CERTIFIED BY GOOGLE IN:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Search Advertising
CERTIFIED BY HUBSPOT IN:
- Inbound Methodology
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
Honors and Awards
- Number One Blog "Thinking Inside The Box: What Is The Google Answer Box and What Does It Mean For Your Law Firm?," Top 10 Blogs Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, January 2017.
- "What Do The Numbers Mean? Understanding Your Website Analytics," Top 10 Blogs Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, November 2016.
- Number One Blog "Extra! Extra! How To Use Google News For Your Law Firm," Top 10 Blogs Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, October 2016.
- SmallLaw Pick of the Week: "Six Key Performance Indicators For Your Law Firm Website," TechnoLawyer, July 2016.
- "On Site SEO You Can Do Yourself," Top 10 Blogs Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, May 2016.