Stacey E. Burke, P.C.
1800 Bering Dr., Suite 1010
Houston TX 77057
Office: (713) 714-8446
The only child of an art teacher and small-town community banker, Lisa Hopkins was lucky enough to inherit a sense of creativity as well as an aptitude for numbers. Today, she enjoys merging those skills in the world of digital marketing – creating branding and websites with both visual appeal and streamlined functionality.
Lisa grew up in a small, East Texas town after spending her early years in Corpus Christi, Texas. She started working for a locally owned women’s clothing store at the age of 16, and fell in love with running a business. Within a year, she crafted a new logo and business card design for the store and initiated a remodeling effort to update the store – all before graduating high school.
During her years at Rice University, Lisa honed her project management skills, including a summer spent coordinating freshmen orientation week for 90 incoming students. An active member of the undergraduate population, she juggled a full class load with a myriad of on-campus extracurricular activities – all while holding a part-time job.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Lisa continued working for a privately owned women’s clothing store for the next ten years. She focused primarily on operations, including managing the 10,000 square foot floor, merchandising, bookkeeping, and event planning for trunk shows.
While working there Lisa discovered her love of marketing, eventually handling all of the store’s advertising herself. From art directing photo shoots to designing camera-ready direct mail pieces, Lisa realized she wanted to explore her love marketing and joined Stacey E. Burke, P.C.
Lisa now focuses on website design and development – combining her love of visual design and technical details – as well as social media advertising and project management. Spending her days creating new logos, editing coding in WordPress, or crafting target demographics for Facebook ads, she enjoys finding exactly the right solution for every law firm.
Relevant Employment History
Dimensions – Chief Operations Officer
- Procured domain name
- Created email accounts and managed hosting
- Created and maintained website
- Created Facebook Company Page
- Facebook social scheduling, community management, and audience building
- Social media marketing
- Implemented and managed email marketing campaigns
- Art directed photo shoots
- Designed camera ready direct mail pieces
- Designed camera ready magazine ads
- Directed mass mailings through clearinghouse
- Planned trunk shows
- Handled logistics for sales representatives
- Executed all marketing efforts in advance of show
- Created follow up sequences for all event attendees
- Audited business expenditures to reduce overhead
- Streamlined marketing efforts to become more cost effective
- Analyzed ROI for all advertising and marketing
- Performed all bookkeeping functions, including monthly reports, accounts payable, and payroll
- Created employee manuals and procedures
- Infusionsoft: Certified Partner
- Eventbrite: Certified Event Marketing
Related Awards, Honors, and Publications
- FEATURED SmallLaw TechnoLawyer for "The Secret to Facebook Advertising: The Pixel," SmallLaw, November 2017.
- SmallLaw Pick of the Week Award for "Best Types of Facebook Ads for Law Firm Marketing," SmallLaw, June 2017.
- Top 10 Blogs for "The One Thing to Make Your Email Blasts Better: Segmenting," Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, May 2017 (ranked 10th).
- Top 10 Blogs for "Facebook Advertising Versus Google Ad Words: Battle of the Billion Dollar Markets," Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, March 2017 (ranked 3rd best for the week).
- Top 10 Blogs for “A New Year in Website Design: Trends for 2017,” Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, January 2017 (ranked number one).
- SmallLaw Pick of the Week Award for “Seeing Stars: The Importance of Reviews and Ratings,” SmallLaw, December 2016.
- Top 10 Blogs for “Home is Just a Click Away,” Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, June 2016 (ranked 4th best for the week).
Out for Education, Former Vice-President