When was the last time you spent an entire day without using the Internet? It’s likely been a long time. Maybe you looked for directions, recipes, or asked questions in a search engine. Nearly everyone connects with the digital world on a daily basis and law firms who do not take control of their digital presence are missing out on valuable business opportunities.
From showing up in search results to building out directory listings on websites like Super Lawyers and Avvo, the potential contained within the digital universe is vast. Claiming, building out, and optimizing every aspect of your online presence takes a commitment, but is absolutely crucial in the digital age.
At Stacey E. Burke, P.C., we provide comprehensive digital services to cover all of your law firm’s needs that can help increase your visibility online. You might not think you need a digital marketing strategy or your firm doesn’t need an online presence, but if you’re not present in a meaningful way online, your competitors will be and you’ll lose potential clients.
Digital Marketing Services Offered By Stacey E. Burke, P.C.
The digital marketing experts at Stacey E. Burke, P.C. have a wide range of experience handling the myriad of aspects of digital marketing. Some of the digital services we offer include:
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the process of adjusting and enhancing a website to increase its presence in search engine results on platforms like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. SEO involves everything from the content and formatting of your website to its mobile responsiveness. SEO requires a long-term commitment, but it is a highly effective way to increase traffic to your website and increase conversions.
- PPC – Pay-Per-Click or PPC advertising includes paid ads in search engines such as Google. There are a wide variety of ad types and targeting parameters, so it is absolutely crucial that PPC advertising is done by an experienced professional. The digital marketing experts at Stacey E. Burke, P.C. are Certified Google AdWords Professionals, making us qualified experts to run your PPC campaigns.
- Video – Video marketing only continues to increase in importance for digital marketing, and its value is only going to keep growing. Law firms need to have professional videos to compete in the digital marketplace. Including video and other multimedia content on your website, social media channels, and other digital assets can greatly increase conversion rates and improve SEO value.
- Content Marketing – There is a popular saying in marketing that “content is king.” Law firms need high quality website content to engage users, create rapport with potential clients, and encourage conversions. Unhelpful or thin website content will have an extremely detrimental impact on website performance and organic rankings.
- Directory Listings – Many people looking for lawyers and law firms use trusted online directories such as Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Justia, and Avvo, among others. If you have not claimed and built out your profiles in these online lawyer directories, you are missing out on valuable opportunities.
- Audits – The digital marketing landscape is always changing, and what works today won’t necessarily work tomorrow. Sometimes firms need to reevaluate the effectiveness of their current digital marketing activities to find weak spots, missed opportunities, and areas for growth. A comprehensive law firm digital marketing audit can help keep law firms ahead of the curve and ahead of their competitors.
Get A Free Consultation With One Of Our Digital Marketing Experts
Stacey E. Burke, P.C. understands most lawyers don’t have the time to manage all of their digital marketing activities. We make it easy for law firms to partner with us to get the most out of their digital presence. Contact us today for a free consultation to see how we can help your law firm excel.