Detail-Oriented Support System With an Individual Flare
Elizabeth Flake is an extremely well-rounded marketer, making her the perfect fit for the Social Media Manager role at Stacey E. Burke, P.C. After joining the company, she quickly became our “go-to” employee for support, thanks to her reliable memory and obsessive attention to detail. Elizabeth has her hand in just about every department here at Stacey E. Burke, P.C., and brings an analytical mind, out-of-the-box thinking, and stellar research skills to our team.
Elizabeth’s previous work experience with other successful marketing companies involved being responsible for managing multiple client accounts and creating brand strategies. As part of her work, she developed websites, handled paid search advertising, managed client social media channels, conducted press and media outreach, created videos, and wrote optimized content for various digital platforms. She has also learned the value of performing extensive analyses of her ongoing client work, including the creation of comprehensive monthly reporting.
She has an Inbound Certification from Hubspot and is adept at working with social media management tool HootSuite and email marketing programs MailChimp, Constant Contact, and MyEmma. Her digital expertise extends to WordPress, Google Analytics, Raven Tools, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Final Cut Pro X, iMovie, and more.
With all of these impressive credentials and work experience, you might expect Elizabeth to be bookish and demure; however, that could not be farther from the truth. She is a creative at heart and has a matchless individual flair that her coworkers all recognize and appreciate. She often embraces this individuality and regularly voices her opinion and thoughts with regard to client work and issues near to her heart while still remaining grounded and focused on her job duties. Her adaptable personality makes for smooth transitions between her varied work projects and makes her a favorite to turn to in the office for uncensored advice.
Elizabeth graduated from the University of Houston with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Media Production. During her studies, she focused on important marketing courses, including advanced television production and communication law and ethics. She is excited to put her marketing and legal studies knowledge to work for law firms at Stacey E. Burke, P.C.
In addition to her excellent work as a Marketing Coordinator, in her free time, Elizabeth loves to express her creative side by working on video and photography projects and diving into her makeup collection to craft fierce new looks. When she is not working on a new project or creative endeavor, she spends her time at home watching movies or binging one of her favorite true-crime podcasts with her dog, Benny.
Honors and Awards
- “How a Competitive Analysis Can Benefit Your Law Firm Marketing Efforts”
- Top 10 Blog Posts Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, June 2020
- “How to Find the Right Speaking Engagements for Your Firm”
- Reprinted in the Texas Bar Journal, November 2018
- Top 10 Blog Posts Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, October 2018
- “Why Long Form Video Content Should Be Included In Your Marketing Strategy”
- Reprinted in the Texas Bar Journal, September 2018
- SmallLaw Newsletter, September 2018
- Top 10 Blog Posts Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, September 2018
- “5 Common Misconceptions About Marketing for Law Firms”
- Top 10 Blog Posts Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, May 2018
- Certified by Hubspot in: Inbound Marketing