Our No-Nonsense Certified Search Engine Expert—with a Side of Comedy
For nearly three years, Emma Hanes has brought a unique passion and diligence to the Stacey E. Burke, P.C. team that is often unmatched. Focusing her work on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices, data analysis, and content marketing—she is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to Google rankings and selecting snacks for the office.
Emma graduated from the University of Texas at Austin, cum laude in 2015 with a Bachelor of Science in Radio, Television, and Film. During her college years, Emma completed an undergraduate writing thesis and began her marketing career as a copywriter for Austin-based marketing agency, Audience Generation LLC.
After completing college, Emma joined GGR International as a marketing project manager, handling day-to-day marketing operations for an assortment of different B2B companies in varying industries. Her work included social media marketing, social media community management, event planning, public relations, and reporting, among other responsibilities.
Emma joined Stacey E. Burke, P.C. in February 2016. Emma spearheads strategies and implementation for content marketing, search engine optimization, and search engine advertising. She writes website content, articles, and blogs for law firm clients across a variety of practice areas, including already established firms and new and solo firms. Emma doesn’t just write great content for our clients – she also writes helpful material for publication throughout the legal industry. Her work is frequently recognized by and selected for inclusion in the Texas Bar Journal, the Texas Paralegal Journal, TechnoLawyer Blog’s SmallLaw, and Texas Bar Today, among other legal publications.
Emma is certified by Google in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising, and Mobile Websites. She is also certified by Hubspot in Inbound Methodology, Email Marketing, and Content Marketing.
When she isn’t cranking out extraordinary content and data-driven reports at Stacey E. Burke, P.C., Emma is an avid learner. In her spare time, she often enjoys reading, watching documentaries, and taking online courses. On her days off, you can find Emma at a local food festival enjoying delicious fare or goofing around at her favorite dog park with her rescue dog, Booray.
Honors and Awards
- “Five Google Analytics Filters You Should Be Using,” Texas Bar Journal, February 2018, Vol. 81, No. 2
- “A New Google Algorithm Update Is Shaking Up The Legal Industry,” Top 10 Blog Posts Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, January 2018
- “Thinking Inside The Box: What Is The Google Answer Box and What Does It Mean For Your Law Firm?,” Top 10 Blogs Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, January 2017.
- “What Do The Numbers Mean? Understanding Your Website Analytics,” Top 10 Blogs Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, November 2016.
- “Extra! Extra! How To Use Google News For Your Law Firm,” Top 10 Blogs Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, October 2016.
- SmallLaw Pick of the Week: “Six Key Performance Indicators For Your Law Firm Website,” TechnoLawyer, July 2016.
- “On Site SEO You Can Do Yourself,” Top 10 Blogs Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, May 2016.
CERTIFIED BY GOOGLE IN:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Mobile Websites
CERTIFIED BY HUBSPOT IN:
- Inbound Methodology
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing