Perfectionistic Project Lead and Primary Client Liaison
Lisa Hopkins is the senior marketing consultant for Stacey E. Burke, P.C. She has worked with the company for over four years, and in that time has made herself an indispensable part of our day-to-day operations. Lisa’s job encompasses all things client-related. Since Stacey travels, speaks, and consults in person on a regular basis, Lisa serves as the primary point of contact for the attorneys we work with.
In addition to having excellent people skills from her time managing a large retail workforce, Lisa is a natural marketer. Her marketing duties include high-level design projects, such as logo development, branding, brochures, print mailers, website design and development, and more.
In addition to Lisa’s creative side she inherited from her art teacher mother, she also loves statistics and numbers more than the average person, due in part to her CPA father. She uses her analytical prowess to keep all of our client projects on track and trending in the right direction. Lisa’s daily focus allows her to combine her love of visual design and technical details.
Lisa has become an expert in all things digital, including social media advertising, creating WordPress websites, content drafting and editing, and crafting target demographics. In addition, she received an Event Marketing Certification from Eventbrite and spearheads all of the event planning for our law firm clients. Stacey E. Burke, P.C. has planned and executed legal industry events across Texas, as well as in Louisiana, California, and Illinois.
During her years at Rice University, Lisa juggled a full class load with a myriad of on-campus extracurricular activities – all while holding a part-time job. Her high-level ability to multitask serves her well, as she generally switches between several intricate law firm projects each day. She graduated from Rice with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, which cemented her passion for political volunteerism, including helping local judicial candidates in the Houston area with their campaign events. Lisa often proudly labels herself as a self-proclaimed, “Rice nerd.”
Prior to joining Stacey E. Burke, P.C., Lisa discovered her love of marketing, handling all of the advertising for multiple former employers. From art directing photo shoots to designing camera-ready direct mail pieces, Lisa realized she wanted to explore her love for marketing full time. She works as hard and as long as necessary in order to find the right solution for every law firm.
Outside of the office, Lisa devotes much of her time to helping non-profit groups and planning trips for her large group of friends. Her devotion and loyalty to her work is mirrored in her personal life, as she gives much of herself to help others in any way she can.
RELEVANT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Dimensions – Chief Operations Officer
- Procured domain name
- Created email accounts and managed hosting
- Created and maintained website
- Created Facebook Company Page
- Facebook social scheduling, community management, and audience building
- Social media marketing
- Implemented and managed email marketing campaigns
- Art directed photo shoots
- Designed camera ready direct mail pieces
- Designed camera ready magazine ads
- Directed mass mailings through clearinghouse
- Planned trunk shows
- Handled logistics for sales representatives
- Executed all marketing efforts in advance of show
- Created follow up sequences for all event attendees
- Audited business expenditures to reduce overhead
- Streamlined marketing efforts to become more cost effective
- Analyzed ROI for all advertising and marketing
- Performed all bookkeeping functions, including monthly reports, accounts payable, and payroll
- Created employee manuals and procedures
Honors and awards
- SmallLaw E-Newsletter: March 20, 2019, “The Demise of Google+ and the Rise of Google My Business and Local Guides”
- SmallLaw E-Newsletter: February 14, 2019 (Editor’s Pick), “Seven Reasons Your Website Isn’t Converting Visitors Into Leads”
- SmallLaw E-Newsletter: January 16, 2019, (Editor’s Pick), “Custom Versus Template Websites: Everything You Need to Know”
- SmallLaw E-Newsletter: August 21, 2018, (Editor’s Pick), “Social Media, Politics, and Protecting Your Digital Reputation”
- SmallLaw E-Newsletter: July 24, 2018 Edition, “Facebook Advertising is Changing: Here’s What You Need to Know”
- SmallLaw E-Newsletter: June 19, 2018 Edition, “Three Mistakes to Avoid on Your Law Firm’s Website”
- SmallLaw E-Newsletter: May 3, 2018 Edition, “Beyond Traditional Marketing: Four Innovative Ways to Promote Your Law Firm”
- SmallLaw E-Newsletter: January 23, 2018 Edition, “New Year, New Hires: Best Hiring Practices for Law Firms”
- SmallLaw E-Newsletter: November 27, 2018 – Featured article, “The Secret to Facebook Advertising”
- SmallLaw Micro-Symposium on the Most Helpful Products of 2017 E-Newsletter: December 21, 2017 – Featured Submission, “Wisestamp Offers Professional Email Signatures”
- Texas Bar Today Top 10 for January 19, 2018 (ranked 5th), “New Year, New Hires: Best Hiring Practices for Law Firms”
- Texas Bar Today Top 10 for August 25, 2017 (ranked 9th), “Email Design Trends for Law Firms”
- FEATURED SmallLaw TechnoLawyer for “The Secret to Facebook Advertising: The Pixel,” SmallLaw, November 2017.
- SmallLaw Pick of the Week Award for “Best Types of Facebook Ads for Law Firm Marketing,” SmallLaw, June 2017.
- Top 10 Blogs for “The One Thing to Make Your Email Blasts Better: Segmenting,” Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, May 2017 (ranked 10th).
- Top 10 Blogs for “Facebook Advertising Versus Google Ad Words: Battle of the Billion Dollar Markets,” Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, March 2017 (ranked 3rd best for the week).
- Top 10 Blogs for “A New Year in Website Design: Trends for 2017,” Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, January 2017 (ranked number one).
- SmallLaw Pick of the Week Award for “Seeing Stars: The Importance of Reviews and Ratings,” SmallLaw, December 2016.
- Top 10 Blogs for “Home is Just a Click Away,” Texas Bar Today, State Bar of Texas, June 2016 (ranked 4th best for the week).
- Infusionsoft: Certified Partner
- Eventbrite: Certified Event Marketing
- Out for Education, Former Vice-President
- Beto for Senate, Volunteer
- Alex T for Texas, Volunteer
- Kristen Hawkins for Judge, Volunteer
- Wendy Davis for Governor, Volunteer